- Uphold the dignity of adults who have developmental disabilities over the age of 21 who reside in St. Charles County.
- Provide a traditional home environment with easy access to basic community services.
- Serve as an Advocate-Landlord, supporting the efforts of our clients’ service providers.
- Operate a fiscally sound organization with diversity among our board and our clients.
- Collaborate with community, business and service providers to help enhance our clients’ quality of life.
- Ensure that housing is affordable, including basic amenities and maintenance.
- Provide stable living conditions for low-income adults with developmental disabilities living in St. Charles County.
- Improve the quality of life for these low-income adults with developmental disabilities living in St. Charles County.